HireLevel is hiring for Manufacturing Operators in Clearwater, FL!
The goal of this position is to create small, surgically-inserted intraocular lenses according to production specifications and standards. The lenses are designed to correct cataracts in eye patients.
Category: Full-time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Clearwater, FL
Shift Times: Night Shift -7pm-7am working a 2-2-3 rotating schedule
Compensation of Manufacturing Operator: $11 an hour
Similar Positions: Machine Operator, Assembly Line, Production worker, Assemblers
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Operator:
- Perform various lens fabrication duties including lens machining, lens polishing, production inspections and primary packaging.
- Ensure product meets all acceptable criteria per regulations.
- Assist with training other associates.
- Other Duties as assigned
Requirements of Manufacturing Operator:
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse or manufacturing facility
- Intraocular Lens (IOL) manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge of clean-room specifics
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.