HireLevel is seeking a CNC Brake Press Operator in Dupo, IL
Job Title: CNC Brake Press Operator
Job Type: Contract
Location: Dupo, IL
Salary: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Machine Operator
Responsibilities of CNC Brake Press Operator:
- Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates.
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules.
- Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available.
- Measures and aligns materials to be used.
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Performs routine maintenance.
Requirements for CNC Brake Press Operator:
- Ability to operate press brake controls safely and effectively.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans
- Basic computer and math skills
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.