HireLevel is looking for a Machine Operator in Ellisville, MO!
This company is a multi-billion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainable.
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Ellisville, MO
Shift: All Shifts
Similar Positions: Machinist, Operator, Warehouse, Press operator, Die setter
Responsibilities of Machine Operator:
- Perform operations required to operate several power presses, machines and auxiliary equipment in the fabrication of a variety of parts and materials.
- Communicate equipment malfunctions and product issues to Supervisor, Set-Up Mechanic, and/or Maintenance Mechanic.
- Perform in-process inspection of product.
- Perform some set-up operations and adjustments.
- Perform material handling duties as required and climb ladders as needed.
- Use a variety of small hand tools and gauges.
- Read depth gauge to insure the proper oil level and add oil as necessary.
- Work with measuring devices and/or charting techniques to apply statistical control to required product and process characteristics.
- Perform data collection on computer/CRT.
- Responsible for quality of own work and quality control tests.
- Work from verbal or written instructions.
- Record daily production.
- Keep work area clean.
- Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
Requirements of Machine Operator:
- 1-3 Years’ Experience in role.
- Lifting required to load spools and coils as needed and to move scrap as necessary.
- Stands and walks most of shift to perform duties of position.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.