Industry: Warehouse Assistant
Job Number: 47607
HireLevel is seeking a Machine Operator located in Evansville, IN. Evansville's only remaining local bottler, employing a workforce of over 300. Annually, produces and distributes over 170 million cans and bottles, distributing to 2 million people across 5 states and 86 counties. Job Category: Temp to Hire after 90 days Benefits for the Machine Operator after 90 days:
Shift: Full-time, must be able to work any shift Compensation and Benefits of the Machine Operator:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance once hired on
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k retirement
- Profit sharing
Job Summary: The Machine Operator ensures that production reaches its maximum efficiency potential while maintaining exceptional quality standards. In addition, the Machine Operator ensures that facilities and processes conform to the Company HACCP Plan as well as food safety and GMP standards. Job Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Starting salary for this position is $15.00 per hour with a pay increase after hired on
Additional Responsibilities of the Machine OperatorUnderstands all company policies pertaining to job responsibilities:
- Understands and operates equipment at expected efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively with line supervisor as well as other line personnel.
- Assists in warehouse rotation by monitoring pallet labeling machine to ensure proper labeling is taking place throughout the shift.
- Maintains an accurate count of empty cans/bottles brought to line and full good cases produced.
- Reduces raw material waste while increasing efficiency and lowering cost per case.
- Adheres to plant safety rules.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station as well as a clean and organized production line. .
- Assists and communicates with the production supervisor on opportunities with raw materials.
- Maintains procedures and documentation for HACCP, food safety, and GMP s
- Monitors efficiency and reliability of equipment.
- Maintains an understanding of job functions for all positions previously learned for relief purposes during vacation, sick, or emergency leave situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a calculator (basic math functions), keyboard/mouse for basic computer related functions, familiarity with bar code scanning technology, have good eye sight and hearing for warehouse safety, lift 50 lbs. Repetitiously, and understand written instructions.
- Operates as a pest control liaison.
- Performs other duties as assigned by plant management and production supervisor.
- Minimum of one to three years manufacturing experience required.
- Self-motivated team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate with and work with all levels of management.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.