Industry: Equipment Operator
Job Number: 48795
HireLevel is seeking a Machine Operator for our client located in Evansville, IN. The ideal candidate is mechanically inclined and is a self- starter.
Job Category: Full time, Temp to Hire after 90 days
Shift: 5 a.M. To 1: 30 p.M., Monday through Friday
Similar Positions: Production Operator, Assembler, Maintenance
Compensation and Benefits of the Machine Operator:
- Starting salary for this position is $11.50 per hour.
Job Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Understands and operates equipment at expected efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively with line supervisor as well as other line personnel.
- Assists in warehouse rotation by monitoring pallet labeling machine to ensure proper labeling is taking place throughout the shift.
- Adheres to plant safety rules.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station as well as a clean and organized production line. .
- Monitors efficiency and reliability of equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a calculator (basic math functions), keyboard/mouse for basic computer related functions, familiarity with bar code scanning technology, have good eye sight and hearing for warehouse safety, lift 50 lbs. Repetitiously, and understand written instructions.
- Minimum of one to three years manufacturing experience required.
- Self-motivated team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate with and work with all levels of management.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.