HireLevel is looking for multiple Machine Operators in Greenwood, IN!
Our client has been developing and providing custom value-added fruit and flavor ingredients through different food service industries. They believe in differentiating themselves by unparalleled service at all levels within the company.
Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire
Contract Location: Greenwood, IN
Shift: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, Production Associate, Warehouse Specialist, Forklift Operator
Compensation: $18-20 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to read write and clearly understand English. Follow instructions given by the batch operator. Follow GMPs including hand washing and hand sanitizing. Opening bags, pouring bags, or other ingredients when told. Help keep the work area sanitized throughout the day. Must be able to follow instructions without error. Essential to be able to lift 50 pounds all day long.
Requirements for Machine Operators:
- Must have 6+ months of food manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have an updated resume
- Able to stand or walk for 8 hours, bending/flex/extending, twist, turn, frequently grip, reach, lift, or pull with both hands.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Attendance is very important during the contract time. Cannot miss more than 2 days
- HS Diploma Experience Required:
- Must pass background and drug tests.
- Must provide your own steel toe slip-resistant rubber boots and a lift belt.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal-opportunity employer.