HireLevel is looking for multiple Production Operators in Indianapolis, IN!
Are you looking to work for a company that is committed to the continued development of precision feed ingredients through science-based research and that is committed to bringing value and cost-saving products?
Job Title: Production Operator
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire.
Contract Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday - Friday : 11:00pm - 7:30am
Similar Positions: Production Associate, Machine Operator, CNC, Chem Operator, Equipment Operator
Compensation: $19.46 per hour
Various production positions include:
- Spray dryers
- Machine Operator
Responsibilities for Production Operator:
- Responsible for operating spray dryer and all ancillary equipment which includes feed tanks/pumps/valves, vibratory screen, and pneumatic conveying equipment.
- Effectively operate controls from HMI screen. .
- Ensuring the spray dryer feed meets Micronutrients quality specs prior to drying and then monitoring finished(dry) product
- Submits samples to the lab of finished products
- Manually verify bag weight and place on pallets
- Required to lift up to 60 lbs. repetitively for extended periods of time
Requirements for Production Operator:
- High School diploma or GED not required, if candidate has work experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Prior Machine Operating Experience
Earn a $50 in Referral Bonus!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 bonus to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.