Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 46555
HireLevel is seeking Machine Operators for our client located in Owensboro, KY.
This is a temp-to-hire job opportunity with a growing client offering career advancement opportunities. This client is 100% employee owned which allows employees to feel pride when they see their products out in the real world everyday.
This position pays based on experience with great benefits once hired on full time! After 90 days and hired on there is also an increase in pay.
The ideal candidate will have experience with machine operation, quality inspection, and production.
Shift:1st and 3rd
Similar Jobs: Production, General Labor, Quality Inspecting, Production Operator
Additional Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Position work piece against stops or align layout marks with die or blade.
- Push button or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measure workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Remove burrs, sharp edges, and defects from workpiece.
- Trim parts by cutting with exacto-knife, punch press or band saw.
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as stopping equipment to clear molds, and restarting machines.
Job Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Must be able to perform physical activities
- Candidate must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Must have high diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least one year related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirement.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer