HireLevel is seeking Machine Operator located in Princeton, IN.
Our client is looking for career-minded people and offers great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) once employees are hired directly. The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, machine operation, and will have the drive learn to operate Overhead Crane.
Job Category: Machine Operator, Temp to Hire
Location: Princeton, Indiana
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
Similar Jobs: Production, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator, Material Handler, Warehouse Associate
Compensation and Benefits of the Machine Operator:
Starting salary for this position is $13.00 per hour. Once hired, benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Process scrap metal as directed
- Operate equipment such as overhead crane, forklift, truck mobile, baler machine and any other equipment
- Ensure paperwork is completed accurately
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Active involvement in kaizen program
- Clean work area according to 5S Standards
- Assist in other areas as needed
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- This particular position requires the individual to have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least 3 months experience with a Forklift
- Overhead Crane experience is a plus
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.