HireLevel is looking for a Machinist in Raleigh, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Raleigh, IL
Shift: Monday Through Friday: 6:00am – 4:30pm
Similar Positions: Gas torch cutting table, Plasma, CNC machine
Compensation: $20.00 - $27.00
Responsibilities of Machinist:
- Operates and maintains lathe and milling machines.
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Ability to program CNC machines using Mastercam, Conversational and/or G-code languages.
Requirements of Machinist:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how the machine works to maintain the machinery for which they are responsible and ensure it functions properly.
- Must know how to operate a gas torch cutting table
- Problem-solving skills in order to detect issues in the creation process and find solutions to ensure the machinery creates the product provided in the draft
- High School Diploma or GED
-Medical, Dental & Vision, Co. Paid Life, Long Term Disability and Uniforms, 401k with Co. Match.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral