HireLevel is looking for Lead Machine Operator in St. Louis, MO!
Job Type: Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: 1130am-7pm (will train on days at first)
Shift days: Monday-Friday
- Responsible for scheduling the employees in the Production Department
- Ensures machine performance and output is according to specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records within inventory System, labor etc.
- Follow safety guidelines and enforce compliance within department
- Responsible for producing good QC approved parts
- Organize and keep department clean
- Process and trouble shoot die cut machines
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 Years of experience in manufacturing
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Skills/Competencies: Ability to direct the work of others.
- 90% standing/walking/working in a manufacturing environment 10% standing/walking/sitting in an Office environment
- Able to frequently bend, squat, lift throughout entire day.
- Walking/standing for most hours of workday.