Industry: Equipment Operator
Job Number: 49198
HireLevel is looking for a Machine Operators in Eureka, MO!
Are you looking for a challenging career that enables you to focus your creative energy? Our client continues to lead the printing industry with the most dynamic, innovative, solutions orientated professionals in the entire industry. If working for a leader in the fast-paced, constantly evolving printing industry sounds exciting, consider starting your career with this opportunity!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Eureka, MO
Shift: 2nd & 3rd shift openings
What is unique about the client: Our client is a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings with a long history of delivering top value to their customers.
Similar Positions: Light Industrial, Production, Printing, Shipping/Receiving, Warehouse
Responsibilities of Machine Operator:
- Machine Operators will be responsible for performing tasks associated with the set up and operation of mailing insertion equipment.
- Set up proper job configuration on the various equipment based on forms that will be inserting.
- Be able to trouble-shoot equipment and provide proper adjustments to meet established hourly production standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance at required intervals.
Requirements of Machine Operator:
- Prior experience with FlowMaster, Scitex, Pinnacle Smart Inserter or MasterMailer.
- Able to sort and prepare mail according to the USPS regulations.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply information
- Versatile and able to shift quickly from one duty to another.
- Team orientated; a team player, willing to work for the good of the team.
Compensation of Machine Operator: $10.00- $11.25/hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.