Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49234
HireLevel is hiring a Machinest II in Shawnee, OK!
This company is a multibillion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Shawnee, OK
Similar Positions: Machinist, Operator, Warehouse, Press, Die setter
Responsibilities of Machinist II:
- Set-Up change-over and trouble shoot the following machines Eyelet, Transfer and Rivet Headers.
- Adjust cams and timing on the Transfer machines to produce a quality part
- Maintain inventory of tooling and work with tool room supervisor to order tooling.
- Responsible for proper set up and adjustment of dies, feed length, choppers, roll and cam high speed feeders.
- Run production orders as necessary, following quality guidelines, to achieve maximum output and satisfy customer requirements.
- Make or modify certain machine parts.
- Maintain press room support equipment such as feeds, reels, straighteners, oilers. Maintain history for predictive maintenance program for tooling. Perform preventative maintenance of presses and support equipment.
- Operate press to move up an down.
- Use lathe, miller, surface grinder, drill press, honing machine
- Train operators in proper and safe operational procedures.
- Work from charts, blueprints. Use lathe, miller, surface grinder, drill press, honing machine, full range of precision measuring instruments, variety of small and medium size tools.
- May operate tow motor. Responsible for quality of own work. Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Keep work area clean. Follow all safety rules and procedures.
Requirements of Machinist II:
- Three (3) years demonstrated relevant experience in Press and Die Set-Up required.
- Possess ability to set dies and presses to produce parts to drawing tolerances, requirements, and validate first piece before submitting for inspection approval. Check specified last piece dimensions.
- Lifting required to load spools and coils as needed and to move scrap as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.