Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47220
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Machinist for our client located in West Frankfort, IL. The ideal candidate must have previous CNC Machine experience. We are looking for someone to grow with a local Southern Illinois company!
Location: West Frankfort, IL
Similar Positions: CNC Programmer, CNC Programmer, General Laborer, Sandblaster, Lathe Mill,
Shift: Monday Friday; 7 am 3: 30 pm
Responsibilities of the Machinist:
- Set up, program and operate a CNC machine to produce precision parts and instruments
- Fabricate replacement and new parts for industrial machinery
- Read blueprints, work orders, or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specifications
- Inspect, measure, or test completed metal workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications while using measuring and testing devices
- Other Duties as Assigned
Requirements of the Machinist:
- Previous CNC Machinist experience required using HAAS CNC toolroom Lathes, CNC Mill, and Radio Drill
- Provide proof of high school diploma
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds continuously during shift
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Compensation of the Machinist:
Starting salary for this hourly and based on experience.
Benefits offered after Contract to Hire:
- 401 K pension plan after 1 year
- 1 week vacation after 1 year
- 7 paid holidays
- Health (Employee pays $10/week), Dental and Life Insurance after 90 days as permanent employee
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.