Industry: Mail Clerk
Job Number: 48494
HireLevel is looking for a Mailroom Clerk in the Indianapolis, IN area!
Do you want to work for a company that values individuals with the intelligence, talent, and skills required to contribute to our growth and success? This is the opportunity for you!
Job Category: Full-Time, 3-6 months contract that could result in Temp-to-Hire
What is unique about the client: Fortune 500 company that helps businesses increased energy efficiency and identify energy saving solutions;
Company Culture: Great safety program, focus on individual growth
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Monday- Friday 8am-4: 30pm (1st shift)
Pay: $12-15 per hour based on experience
Responsibilities of the Mailroom Clerk:
- Maintain all specified delivery schedules
- Familiar with the specifications and customer s requirements, and related schedules to ensure proper skills are provided.
- Develop and maintain efficient and timely mail and package routing
- Responsible for adherence to, and assurance of quality specifications
- Make regular inspections of all related areas and operations, report findings to Customer s Representative, and institute corrective actions
- Perform any additional duties on an as required basis where such duties are within the scope of contractual obligations
- Contracted operations preferred
Job Requirements of the Mailroom Clerk:
- Ability to write well and communicate orally and ability to interface well with administration, maintenance and tenant personnel.
- Computer skills required
- High School diploma or GED required
- General maintenance of office environment
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.