Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 47634
HireLevel is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our client located in Des Plaines, IL!
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Job Category: Contract
Shift Times: 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Pay Rate: $14.67/hour
Similar Positions: Maintenance, HVAC, Utilities, Facility Maintenance
Job Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- The use of PLC on assembly lines, automated machinery, and extending temperature ranges and focusing the resistance to vibration and impact.
- Provide assistance with HVAC, plumbing, and other facility maintenance.
- Assist in Preventative Maintenance activities on automated and robotic machinery, mechanical equipment, inspection, adjustments, replacements and repairs.
- Programming the equipment for a certain product that is on schedule for the customer.
- Examine, troubleshoot, and dismantle machinery to make necessary adjustments using knowledge acquired from reading and interpreting equipment manuals and submitted work orders.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on automated and robotic machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Some training/school in the maintenance/mechanic field preferred.
- Previous work in HVAC and/or facilities maintenance preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications, Kronos, SAP, Access and other data entry software programs.
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.