Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 49569
HireLevel is hiring a Maintenance Mechanic in Groveport, OH!
This position will have responsibility for maintaining and repairing existing production equipment.
Job Category: Direct hire, Full Time
Location: Groveport, OH
Shift Times: 2nd shift
Similar Positions: Maintenance Technician, Warehouse Maintenance
Compensation of the Maintenance Mechanic:
Additional Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements of all equipment
- Troubleshoot any issues of mechanical devises, correct issues as necessary to maintain productivity / quality standards
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts, fabricate parts when needed, adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories, conserve resources when able
- Prepare maintenance reports, document and communicate actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Work in a safe and efficient manner using all personal protective, safety equipment and devices that are required, and comply with company safety policies and procedures.
Additional Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have basic math, reading, and communication skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and, where necessary, complete: a blue print, an electrical schematic, operating and maintenance manuals, a work order, repair parts request, standard and metric tape measure
- Other measuring equipment: a micrometer, a caliper, a scale, a VOM (Volt/Ohm Meter)
- Advanced knowledge of machine operations and mechanical functions
- Ability to disassemble, repair, and troubleshoot plant machines
- Ability to overhaul, rebuild and troubleshoot plant machines
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.