Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 47937
HireLevel. powered by Extra Help is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in Litchfield, IL!
The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing setting.
Job Category: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Litchfield, IL
Shift: Monday Friday, 7: 00am-3: 30pm, tentative split-shit after training 11am-7pm
Similar Positions: Maintenance technician, Building Maintenance
Compensation of the Maintenance Mechanic: $19.00-20.00 per hour
Additional Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
- Increase machine efficiency.
- Preventative maintenance on all equipment.
Job Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Electrical knowledge and be able to build replacement parts
- Welding and fabrication background is preferred
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and industrial electronics experience
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies