HireLevel is looking for Maintenance Mechanics in Minooka, IL!
This position will maintain facility and equipment to accommodate production/warehousing in safe working atmosphere. Act as front line leaders for technical knowledge on highly complex automation or equipment problems.
Location: Minooka, IL
Pay: Up to $25 an hour DOE
Shifts: 6am-2:45pm or 3:30pm-12:00am, Monday-Friday
Similar Positions: Maintenance technician, facility maintenance
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements of all equipment
- Troubleshoot any issues of mechanical devises, correct issues as necessary to maintain productivity / quality standards
- Control downtime by communicating with all departments
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts, fabricate parts when needed, adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories, conserve resources when able
- Responsible for facility maintenance
- Prepare maintenance reports, document and communicate actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Work in a safe and efficient manner using all personal protective, safety equipment and devices that are required, and comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in Continuous Improvement
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School diploma required
- Ability to read, comprehend and, where necessary, complete: a blue print, an electrical schematic, operating and maintenance manuals, a work order, repair parts request
- Advanced knowledge of machine operations and mechanical functions
- Ability to disassemble, repair, and troubleshoot plant machines
- Ability to overhaul, rebuild and troubleshoot plant machines
- Ability to make simple parts or equipment and tools
- Operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers
- Ability to meet background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit you referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral