HireLevel is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician in Maryland Heights, MO.
For over 40 years, our client has been building the world's finest precision transfer machines. Work with a world leader that recognizes and rewards your best efforts. Their mission is to create innovative and unique manufacturing solutions that provide high-quality and cost-effective production capabilities for metalworking manufacturers.
This is a climate-controlled facility.
Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Tech
Job Type: Contract
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Salary: $27 - $30/hr. Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Maintenance, Millwright, Maintenance Tech, Industrial Tech
Shift: 6:00 am - 4:30 pm | Monday - Friday
Benefits once hired on include:
- Profit Sharing
- On-going Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities of Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Perform preventive maintenance of equipment
- Interprets mechanical blueprints (both detail & Assembly) and repairs used components to like-new O/E/M/ standards including hydraulically, mechanical, and electrical
- Runs manual toolroom machines such as bandsaws, drill presses, vertical milling machines, lathes, and surface grinders
- G and M code programming
- Evaluates equipment condition and react with follow-up activities
- Utilizes spare parts and inventory control systems
- Operates forklift, man lift, scissor lift, and overhead cranes
- Identifies opportunities for product improvement and takes action/documents results
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Understanding of CNC set up
- MIG & TIG welding experience
- Experience operating cranes, forklifts, and lift trucks
- Technical degree is a plus
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.