HireLevel is looking for a Maintenance Technician in Carbondale, IL!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract-to-Hire
Location: Carbondale, IL
Shift: 2nd or 3rd
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, Assembly, Building Engineer, Factory, Industrial Production
Compensation of the Maintenance Technician: $21/hr
Responsibilities of Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Installing facility equipment and keeping it maintained
- Continuously improve performance and reliability of existing equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the calibration of equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment to locate problems to dismantle, repair, and replace all types of company equipment.
Requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- Ability to pass both written and hands on maintenance and repair testing
- Thorough understanding of production equipment and operations of the equipment
- Demonstrated ability to train new employees or employees learning new equipment
- Meeting all background and drug screen requirements.
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.