HireLevel is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Tech in Collinsville, IL
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Tech
Job Type: Contract
Location: Collinsville, IL
Similar Positions: General Maintenance, Sanitation, Janitor
Responsibilities of Facilities Maintenance Tech:
- Waste removal (empty trash, recycle cardboard bins, transport trash, cardboard & paper to proper disposal areas)
- Clean up spills, spot clean floors as necessary
- Light maintenance (replace light bulbs, hang signs, maintain outdoor grounds & assist maintenance team when needed)
- Clean the front sidewalk and front entrance outside of building and keep grounds free of debris as needed.
- Maintain cleaning/restroom supplies and office concessions (order & restock)
- Perform monthly safety inspection (fire extinguisher, eye wash station)
Requirements for Facilities Maintenance Tech:
- Good listener, with a solid aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead or perform in a team environment.
- Able to stand/walk up to 10 hours and capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.