HireLevel is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our client located in Evansville, IN. The ideal candidate will be able to provide general repairs of extrusion machines, able to clean the machines, and assist around facility when needed.
Job Category: Maintenance /Plastics, Full-Time/Temp to Hire
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: 3rd Shift
Similar Jobs: Plastics Operator, Extrusions Press Operator, Blending Technician, Mixing Operator
Compensation of the Plastics Manufacturing Technician:
Starting salary for this position is $17-18 per hour. Once hired on full-time, benefits are offered and paid 100% by the employer.
Additional Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Reports to Plant Supervisor
- Communicate with production personnel at shift change
- Able to trouble shoot machinery
- Able to operate all production machinery (extruders, pelletizers, blenders, feeders, etc.)
- Able to trouble shoot lines: line surging, pumping vent, foamy pellets wet strands, line backing up, increasing line rate
- Operate extrusion lines and downstream equipment
- Maintain clean and safe work areas in and around equipment during shift
- Perform line cleans between production lots
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Plastics Manufacturing Technician:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficient using Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with ISO 9001 standard preferred
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Strong math, statistics and writing skills
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.