HireLevel is looking for Maintenance Technician in Minooka, IL!
This position will maintain facility and equipment to accommodate production/warehousing in safe working atmosphere. Act as front line leaders for technical knowledge on highly complex automation or equipment problems. Work with outside contractors, vendors for maintaining equipment and needed inventory. Communicate with Technical Supervisor and other personnel on any and all activities that affect Safety, Quality or Production.
Location: Minooka, IL
Pay: $16.00 an hour
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, Material Handler, Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Production Associate, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements of all equipment
- Troubleshoot any issues of mechanical devises, correct issues as necessary to maintain productivity / quality standards
- Control downtime by communicating with all departments
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts, fabricate parts when needed, adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories, conserve resources when able
- Responsible for facility maintenance
- Prepare maintenance reports, document and communicate actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Work in a safe and efficient manner using all personal protective, safety equipment and devices that are required, and comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in Continuous Improvement
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- High School diploma required
- Ability to read, comprehend and, where necessary, complete: a blue print, an electrical schematic, operating and maintenance manuals, a work order, repair parts request
- Advanced knowledge of machine operations and mechanical functions
- Ability to disassemble, repair, and troubleshoot plant machines
- Ability to overhaul, rebuild and troubleshoot plant machines
- Ability to make simple parts or equipment and tools
- Operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers
- Ability to meet background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit you referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.