HireLevel is hiring a Maintenance Technician in Downtown St. Louis, MO!
Job Category: Contract to Hire, Full-time
Location: St. Louis
Shift: Monday – Friday/8 am – 5 pm
Similar Positions: Property Maintenance Technician, Apartment Maintenance Technician, Facilites Maintenance Technician
Compensation: $16.45 an hour, plus incentives
Additional Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Carry out responsibilities of electrical, carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, painting, and other typical apartment repairs.
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor with daily work orders, unit turns, preventative maintenance, and any other duties assigned.
- Adhere to the dress code as established by management
- Use proper protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures.
- Complete work orders electronically and manually.
- Ability to maintain and upkeep maintenance shop for inventories on parts, tools and supplies
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- Two years of experience in resident maintenance and HVAC Certification preferred
- Knowledge in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, appliance, electrical, and other typical apartment repairs.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Dependability and reliability in following through with responsibilities
- Requirement to maintain a vehicle, valid state driver’s license and current insurance.
- Must be available for emergency on call rotation as required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.