HireLevel is looking for a Junior Maintenance Technician in St. Louis, MO
Our client manages developments to market rate standards, and work with residents and the larger community to address the non-housing needs and issues that exist in the community. In addition, they are committed to affirmative action and to performing equal opportunity outreach to ensure that people from all walks of life have the opportunity to live in our communities.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Location: St. Louis
Shift: Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Similar Positions: Maintenance Worker, Apartment Maintenance
Responsibilities of Junior Maintenance Technician:
- Carry out the responsibilities of electrical, carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, painting and other typical apartments repairs.
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor with daily work orders, unit turns, preventative maintenance, and any other duties assigned.
- Adhere to the dress code as established by management.
- Use proper protective equipment when necessary to follow safety procedures.
- Complete work orders electronically and manually.
- Ability to maintain and upkeep maintenance shop for inventories on parts, tools and supplies.
Requirements of Junior Maintenance Technician:
- Two years of experience in resident maintenance and HVAC Certification preferred.
- Knowledge in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, appliance, electrical, and other typical apartment repairs.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
- Dependability and reliability in following through with responsibilities.
- Requirement to maintain a vehicle, valid state driver’s license and current insurance.
- Must be available for emergency on call rotation as required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral