HireLevel is looking for a Maintenance Tech in St Louis , MO!
Job Category: Full-Time,
Location: St Louis MO
Shift: Monday – Friday 8-5pm
Compensation of Maintenance Tech : $16-$20 /HVAC license $20
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
· Skill in maintenance, repair and minor installation of electrical systems, emergency lighting, electrical control systems and all types of electrical fixtures and equipment.
· Skilled in the maintenance, repair and replacement of plumbing piping, fittings, valves, controls and fixtures and the unblocking, cleaning and flushing of sanitary sewers.
· Skilled in all phases of building maintenance including structural, painting, plastering, etc.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to dust, dirt, odors and fumes.
· Working knowledge and skill in the use of power and hand tools
· Basic knowledge of work hazards and safety practices.
· Attention to detail to ensure repairs are completed timely and in a professional, workmanlike manner.
· Interpersonal skills to interact with residents, contractors and agency staff courteously and pleasantly.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
The knowledge, skills and abilities of this position would normally be gained through the equivalent of a high school diploma and specialized training related to the repair of buildings and grounds and at least two years of experience related to building maintenance involving plumbing, carpentry, painting, roofing, welding. Certification in HVAC, and/or electrical repairs preferred
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician:
· Benefits - retirement plan, health, life, etc.
· Dental and Vision Benefits
Ways to Apply
Submit Application below
Visit our St. Louis office at: 3016 Locust St. Suite 102 & 103; St. Louis, MO. 63103
Call us now at 314-241-9675
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.
· Make an impact on the community and support our residents
· Training and Development Opportunities