HireLevel is looking for an Maintenance Technician in Anna, IL
The right candidates will have some experience with general apartment maintenance and painting experience.
Job Title: Maintenance worker
Job Category: Part-Time 20-25
Contract Location: Anna, IL
Shift: Day shift
Similar Positions: Building Maintenance Mechanic, Building Mechanic, Equipment Engineering Technician, Facilities Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Man, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Workers
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Acts as a working supervisor, with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the overall property and customer/resident based community.
- Inspect the building and property on a daily basis and performed routine preventative maintenance and immediately addressing safety issues.
- Responds to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours or assigns to another team member.
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items and assists the Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses.
- Order and maintain inventory of building materials and supplies as required.
- Coordinate efforts between management and contractors and obtain bids for repairs and replacements as per company guidelines.
- Ensures that all company maintenance policies and procedures are implemented at the property.
- Ensures that company standards for the performance of maintenance functions are consistently maintained.
- Provides direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance staff at the property.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance staff work schedules.
- Provides training of maintenance staff to ensure proper performance of their functions, consistent with company policies, procedure and standards.
- Ensure service contractors as scheduled for appropriate maintenance (exterminator, elevator, standpipe sprinkler, boiler, etc.).
- Remove snow and ice and keep sidewalks clean and safe during inclement weather.
- Keep and maintain accurate records as required by regulation or company operating protocols.
- Responsible for general upkeep of the building which includes, but is not limited to making sure that all common areas are in a clean and orderly state and the landscaping is up kept.
- Involvement with the tenant community and reporting any issues to management in a timely manner.