HireLevel is looking for a Manufacturing Development Engineer in Euclid, OH!
Job Category: Full-time
Shift Times: 1st Shift
Location: Euclid, OH
Pay Rate: $35.00
Similar Positions: Quality Control, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Operations
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Development Engineer:
- Research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow.
- Create and develop standard procedures and processes.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation (i.e. time studies, PQPR, VSMs)
- Analyze, evaluate, and test new and existing processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with new layouts and operations.
- Clearly communicate ideas and findings to management and colleagues
- Perform root cause and failure analysis as required.
- Drive cost reduction initiatives by leading cost-out events and promoting a culture of continuous improvements to eliminate waste and deliver products to customer expectations.
- Compose capital appropriation requests to support deployment of new processes..
- Ability to successfully operate within a union environment by building rapport and professional work relationships with all employees.
- Support manufacturing simulation analysis
- Document best practices for future transfer across Eaton Aerospace Group
Requirements of the Manufacturing Development Engineer:
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refuge
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a technical field
- +3 years Experience as process engineer in industrial sector
- Industrial manufacturing – MRO (repair process) experience preferred
- Shop floor experience and mentality – hands on
- Very analytical
- Team player
- Good communicator
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.