Industry: Manufacturing Supervisor
Job Number: 49296
HireLevel is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer in Milwaukee, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Similar Positions: Inventory Coordinator, Inventory Clerk
Compensation of Manufacturing Engineer: $31.14- $40.00/hour
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Engineer:
- Receive team assignments from department manager
- Evaluates and analyzes task assigned to determine requirements, and the proper engineering techniques, standards and methods to be applied.
- Plans, organizes and schedules project work.
- Coordinates the activities of engineers and technicians assigned in obtained necessary materials and/or equipment in setting up same.
- Conducts or directs assigned personnel in conducting experiments and/or tests.
- Determines methods for collecting and reporting data.
- Maintains records of results obtained and associated reports.
- Monitors project performance; makes adaptations and modifications in initial project plans as necessary.
- Keeps manager informed of progress or project work through periodic reports.
- Observes company operating procedures, safety standards, codes of conduct, etc. And sees that same are observed by associates assigned to project.
- Analyzes experiment and/or test results. Formulates conclusions.
- Prepares final report and submits to supervisor along with appropriate recommendations.
- Mechanical design of new equipment and enhancements of old equipment.
- Work with outside contractor to have mechanical design completed.
Requirements of Manufacturing Engineer:
- BSME or BSEE.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment automation.
- Experience in CAD design (AutoCAD, Solidworks).
- Proficient in computer software, including, but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.