Industry: Manufacturing Supervisor
Job Number: 49462
HireLevel is hiring a Production Supervisor in St. Louis, MO!
This position will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the Production Division.
Job Category: Contract to Direct or Direct Hire, Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift Times: 1st shift, Monday- Friday
Similar Positions: Inventory, Production Supervisor, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse Manager, Plant manager
Compensation of the Production Supervisor:
- Starting at $23-25/hr DOE
Additional Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor:
- Follow weekly production schedule as prepared by the Operations Manager and direct the production crew to complete on time production of materials.
- Ensure all process orders are accurately managed and updated during production process by all operators.
- Close process orders in SAP upon completion of production
- Ensure raw materials provided by weighing crew is accurate. Spot check for accuracy
- Ensure quality team is conducting QC release in a timely manner. Report any delays to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure all finished products are correctly transferred to FGMC in SAP and physically
- Follow all SOP s for production and for material handling and movement
- Manage and supervise all production crew and ensure that they follow all SOPs, GMP, & HACCP. Document any violations and initiate disciplinary action for any repeated non-compliance
- Monitor & supervise employee working hours and breaks. Document any repeated tardiness, absence, or unauthorized breaks
- Ensure employee safety and OSHA compliance by following safety procedures at all times. Any OSHA violation must be immediately reported to Operations Manager and to HR.
- Ensure all employees are following SOP s for machine operation. Document any misuse of machinery, equipment, or material. Provide training where needed. Initiate disciplinary action for any repeated noncompliance.
Additional Requirements of the Production Supervisor:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, some college preferred.
- Must be able to supervise and manage projects, tasks, and employees.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in production in a food processing company, preferably with the color dye industry.
- Operate equipment such as, but not limited to fork lift, mixer, blenders and pumps.
- Must be able to operate all equipment in the manufacturing area.
- Work may require the use of tools or equipment that requires a high degree of dexterity.
- Work may require the use of close, distance, color and peripheral vision. It may also require depth perception as well as the ability to adjust focus.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.