Job Number: 46874
HireLevel is hiring for a Manufacturing Recruiter for our client in Altavista!
Job Title: Manufacturing Recruiter
Job Category: Full Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Altavista, VA
Shift: 8: 00 am to 4: 30 pm
Similar Positions: Recruiter, Staffer, Staffing, Human Resources, HR, Sales, Business Development
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Recruiter:
- Managing job requisitions, screening candidates, sourcing of passive candidates, and driving the recruitment process to completion.
- This is a critical role that has a dramatic impact on business performance and candidate experience in support of a global department that is growing and diversifying its scope.
- Recruit, source, screen, and interview candidates for appropriate skills, credentials, experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong sourcing capabilities using social media, networking, direct sourcing, and engaging passive talent.
- Oversee the pre-employment process such as background checks and references.
- Develop and implement new, creative recruiting strategies to meet established goals and company objectives.
- Conduct market analysis in order to recommend fair, competitive pay.
- Multi-task, prioritize, and organize to ensure accurate and timely recording for effective reporting metrics.
Requirements ofManufacturing Recruiter
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or related field
- 2-5 years of experience with Recruiting for manufacturing type roles required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with the Internet.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of employment systems, preferably Workday, but not required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.