Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49250
HireLevel is looking for a Manufacturing Specialist for our client located in Du Quoin, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have experience with assembly and quality assurance, who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time:
Hours: 6: 00am 2: 00pm, 2: 00pm 10: 00pm, 10: 00pm 6: 00am
What is unique about the client: Electroplating
Similar Positions: Assembly, Manufacturing, Powder-coating, Electroplating, Industrial, General Labor
Compensation of Manufacturing Specialist: $10
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Specialist:
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallets on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage. Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Job Requirements of Manufacturing Specialist:
- Provide proof of a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.