HireLevel is looking for a Marketing Brand Manager with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: up to $26 per hour based on experience
Similar Positions: Quality Assurance, Product Development, Marketing, Sales Support
Responsibilities of Marketing Brand Manager:
- Coordinates the origination, development and issuance of all US & Canada Aftermarket line specifications, line changes and authorized product specification changes utilizing standards in place for change orders, labels and customer requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between account managers and support personnel (Milwaukee and Plant), including Graphic Arts, Production Control, Purchasing, Accounting, IT and Quality.
- Completes visual deco slide detail for changes that affect battery appearance.
- Performs maintenance to input brand and UPC information in BES.
- Assists the product manager in other activities and projects as needed.
Requirements of Marketing Brand Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or marketing environment preferred.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional, internal teams both as a team member and in a leadership role.
- Keen understanding of internal customer related processes.
- Deep customer understanding.
- Strong battery product knowledge – specifically including application and usage of product.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exhibit innovative thinking and involve creative thinkers in project management process
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral