HireLevel is looking for a student Marketing Intern to join their award winning internal digital marketing team in Marion, IL.
The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment full of collaboration and brainstorm new ideas.
- This internship will give you the opportunity to work with an award-winning marketing team specializing in high quality content, recruitment marketing, and project management. It will help you acquire marketing communication skills, provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies, and excel your creative thinking capabilities. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Compensation for the Marketing Intern:
- $10/hour, 25 hours a week
- Real-world experience and learn more about the ever-changing social media industry
- Professional development in a challenging environment that will prepare you for full-time employment
- Work in a fun atmosphere with mentors that are excited to help you learn
Job Responsibilities for the Marketing Intern:
- Use your creative and technical ability to generate new ideas as well as produce, edit and publish videos
- Create content for the company blog, press releases and monthly newsletters and assist with editing of all published materials
- Create graphics and animations to support company content
- Use social media to recruit, build brand awareness and promote the company services
- Perform market analysis and research on competition, new markets and recruiting strategies
- Design and strategically plan social media campaigns for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Job Requirements for the Marketing Intern:
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the following related fields: marketing, advertising, communications, business
- Background or experience in video production tools such as iMovie, Adobe Premier and/or Final Cut Pro
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive and the ability to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques, prior experience with digital marketing platforms for blogging and social media is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing software and online applications (e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, WordPress)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.