HireLevel is looking for a Marketing Support Professional in Buffalo Grove, IL!
Job Category: Full Time; Contract to hire
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Similar Positions: Marketing Support Specialist, Marketing Manager, Event Manager
This position supports select USA channel partner programs and events. The support specialist will manage multiple tasks and processes; and must be able to effectively prioritize work and communicate with sales teams and customers on a regular basis.
Responsibilities of Marketing Support Professional:
• With supervision, manage day-to-day process supporting channel programs (e.g. co-op, deal registration, promotions/Northbound Club) including communications, inquiries, escalation processes, etc.
• Task coordination and event management support for various Siemens meetings
• Maintain co-marketing guidelines and support
• Support new partner onboarding to digital tools and marketing resources
• Produce program reporting and tracking
• Update sales territory managers on program status for their partners
• Maintain relationships with external vendors who support the programs
• Manage customer inquiries adhering to response time SLAs
Requirements of Marketing Support Professional:
• 3 – 5 years relevant marketing program support experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Reliable, self-starter with strong ability to work independently
• Previous large meeting / event management experience desired
• Effective use of tools for remote collaboration and communication
• Proficient in Office 365 suite, Microsoft Teams, Planner, Forms, etc.
• Excellent communication skills (presentation and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Detail and process oriented
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various organizational levels and builds productive relationships
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.