HireLevel is looking for a Marketing Manager in Atlanta, GA!
This position is responsible for driving digital marketing performance and conversion for our renters business.
Job Category: Contract with potential for permanent
Contract Location: Atlanta, GA
Shift: Monday-Friday; 8 hours a day
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager :
- Leads marketing analysis and optimization of consumer-facing websites
- Proactively identifies traffic and conversion issues by ongoing analysis of key web and business metrics; develops recommendations to inform site enhancements/improvements, content and/or campaigns
- Leads the implementation and development of consistent reporting and dashboards (Google Analytics, Power BI, etc) to drive business decisions and marketing efforts
- Partners with data analytics and IT to ensure appropriate data collection and tagging methodology, strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager a plus
- Manages and optimizes site content using Sitefinity CMS
- Partners with digital, product and other teams to evaluate and prioritize optimizations or enhancements to improve web content engagement, conversion rates, and revenue
- Owns content strategy, inventory and content calendar for consumer-facing websites; leads site content development and production; regularly conducts content audits to ensure quality and performance
Requirements for Marketing Manager :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Information Management or related field required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in marketing, advertising or related field
- 3+ years of experience analyzing website performance for a large company or Fortune 500, in either an agency or corporate capacity
- Proven expertise with Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.