Industry: Marketing Assistant
Job Number: 46139
HireLevel is seeking Marketing Specialist for our client located in North Chicago, IL!
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Marketing, Analytics, Data, Project Management, Marketing Research
Job Duties of the Marketing Specialist:
- Performs the research/analytical facets of marketing work including survey creation/analysis, secondary research, and market analytics in a support or non-supervisory capacity.
- Applies qualitative or quantitative analytical techniques to analyze data and/or information obtained from research
- Use of research data/information to develop reports, policies, procedures, or systems; solve problems
- Support management/business' goals for performance improvement and direction
- Will develop social and marketing campaigns to promote the brand.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Marketing Specialist:
- Must have experience with Survey tool and Power BI
- Strong Excel-expert level knowledge of pivot tables, Power Pivots and Power Query are a plus
- Ideal candidate must have strong project management experience
- Ideal candidate would have knowledge of MS Access or databases
- Ability to meet background and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.