Industry: Warehouse Shipping Specialist
Job Number: 49152
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for an experienced Material Control Coordinator in O Fallon, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate and efficient Material Movement and Inventory Control in the Production and Warehouse Divisions.
Category: Full-time, Contract to Direct
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6am 4: 30pm
Location: O Fallon, MO
Similar Positions: Inventory Clerk, Production Supervisor, Shipping and Receiving
Additional Responsibilities of Material Control Coordinator:
- Responsible for accurate material movements physically and virtually
- Responsible for the accurate confirmation of all Process Orders/Batch Tickets for Manufacturing, Repacking, and Relabeling operations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining correct and accurate inventory of electronic parts
- Responsible for performing and reconciling daily, weekly, and monthly cycle counts of Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and packaging.
- Investigate, fix, and prevent inventory discrepancies.
- Act as inventory point-of-contact between warehouse, production, and quality.
- Physically move/manage quality failed/hold material.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift and obtain a certification.
- Work to improve processes and reduce the overall cost.
- Provide Operations Manager with weekly yield reports.
- Perform additional duties that may be assigned by management as and when needed
- Required to follow all SOP s and cGMP s
- Follow safety rules and report all incidents/accidents to management immediately.
Job Requirements of Material Control Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum of 2 years or more work experience in a warehouse/production environment preferably within electronic industry.
- Proficient at Microsoft excel, advanced knowledge is preferred.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Must be able to develop and adapt work processes.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience with production, manufacturing/warehouse operations.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
Compensation of Material Control Coordinator:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.