Industry: Warehouse Shipping Specialist
Job Number: 48636
HireLevel is hiring a Material Control Coordinator in St. Louis, MO!
This position will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and efficient Material Movement and Inventory Control in the Production and Warehouse Divisions.
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift Times: 6: 00am-3: 330pm or 8: 00am-4: 30pm, Monday- Friday
Similar Positions: Inventory Clerk, Production Supervisor, Shipping and Receiving
Compensation of the Material Control Coordinator:
Additional Responsibilities of the Material Control Coordinator:
- Responsible for accurate material movements, physically and virtually, within and between the Manchester production and warehouse locations.
- Responsible for the accurate confirmation of all Process Orders/Batch Tickets for Manufacturing, Repacking, and Relabeling operations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining correct and accurate inventory at all Manchester warehouses.
- Responsible for performing and reconciling daily, weekly, and monthly cycle counts of Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and packaging.
- Investigate, fix, and prevent inventory discrepancies.
- Act as inventory point-of-contact between warehouse, production, and quality.
- Physically move/manage quality failed/hold material.
- Must be able to operate a stand up forklift and obtain a certification.
- Work to improve processes and reduce the overall cost.
- Provide Operations Manager with weekly yield reports.
- Perform additional duties that may be assigned by management as and when needed
- Required to follow all SOP s and cGMP s
- Follow safety rules and report all incidents/accidents to management immediately.
- Must be willing to work weekends as needed.
Additional Requirements of the Material Control Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Associate of Arts (community college) is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years or more work experience in a warehouse/production environment preferably within the food/beverage or chemical industry.
- Proficient at Microsoft excel, advanced knowledge is preferred.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to problem solve and investigate discrepancies.
- Must be able to develop and adapt work processes.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience with production, manufacturing/warehouse operations.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Must be familiar with Kilogram to Pound conversions
- Work may require the use of close, distance, color and peripheral vision. It may also require depth perception as well as the ability to adjust focus.
- Work area in not climate controlled and temperature ranges from 20F-115F