Industry: Warehouse Assistant
Job Number: 45591
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Material Handler for our client located in Vance, AL!
Job Title: Material Handler
Job Category: Full-time, 1-Year Contract
Shift Times: Monday through Friday, 2: 00 pm to 11: 00 pm
Location: Vance, AL
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk
Job Duties of the Material Handler:
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and generation along with removal
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
- Special assignments or tasks as requested, good computer skills required
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts
Job Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months -1 year forklift operation, material handling, segregation, and tugger driver experience.
- Operate forklift as needed for removal of plant trash, debris, recyclables, and other materials from line side or other areas.
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
- Must thrive in a team-based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical and routine background check.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.