Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47985
HireLevel is looking for an Material Handler in Clayton, IN!
This is a company that focuses on quality work, all while encouraging a safe and healthy work environment.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Location: Clayton, IN
Shift: 2nd shift 4pm-12: 30am
Company Culture: This company is a very family oriented company that wants to provide for their employees and create an environment of a strong work life balance.
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, General Labor, Light Industrial
Responsibilities of Material Handler:
- Material Handling of commercial items up to 30 pounds.
- Proper care and handling of products, purchase parts, tools, and equipment.
- Maintain production flow as not to create rework, scrap, or slow the production process.
- Identify defects and notify supervisor of items not in quality conformance.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations regarding moving conveyors and safety equipment.
Requirements of Material Handler:
- Physical ability to perform all essential functions of the job description for a material handler such as standing for 12 hours and ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Able to work any shift to accommodate possible 24/7 customers schedules.
- Able to read and understand process control instructions.
- Must acquire a working knowledge of components and all tools and their functions associated with final assembly.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.