HireLevel is looking for a Material Handler for our client located in Shawnee, Oklahoma!
Job Title: Material Handler
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Shift Times: 1st Shift
Location: Shawnee, OK
Pay Rate: $21.63
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Coordinate aspects of the production process and supply chain support group to achieve quality customer deliveries on schedule.
- provide administrative support to assure timely shipment of scheduled orders.
- Coordinate required materials to support production/-shipping schedules.
- Coordinate shipments, printing of sales paperwork and other documentation.
- Inform supervisor of factors that jeopardize schedules.
- Control Flow of work through inspection to established schedules.
- Service all internal and external customers to best of ability and other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Stellar organization skills, Good communication skills, strong work ethic .
- Understanding of written instructions and Knowledge of basic math skills.
- MFG Pro Skills Proficient Computer End User skills
- Must be able to meet the client’s background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.