Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47227
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Material Handlers for our client located in Highland, IL!
Job Title: Material Handler
Job Category: Full-time, 4 month Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday; 7AM-3: 30PM, 3: 30PM-12AM, 11PM-7AM Must be able to work any shift
Location: Highland, IL
Pay Rate: $12.50/hr
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk
Job Duties of the Material Handlers:
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Coordinated Rapid Movement.
- Selects and packs aticles to fill orders for shipment.
- Prepares special shipping containers, cases or packing materials.
- Expected to work in all departments of the manufacturing plant - Weld, Paint, Press, Packing, Shipping, Mill, Layout
- General labor responsibilities as requested
Job Requirements of the Material Handler:
- Previous experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach, climb steps and use ladder up to 8 hours per day, occasionally up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds and frequently lift 30lbs
- Must have a pair of steel toe shoes
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.