HireLevel is looking for a Material Handler in Indianapolis
To assist in the day-to-day processes in the warehouse ensuring customers receive quality products on time as requested.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday-Friday 2nd shift 3:00 pm -11:30 pm | 3rd shift 11:00pm - 7 am
Compensation: $19.4-$21.06 per hour
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Manually bag and weigh products
- Perform basic spill cleanup and housekeeping duties as directed
- Bend, twist, climb, and lift up to 60 lbs
- Must follow all safety guidelines
- Other job duties as assigned
Desired qualifications of the Material Handler:
- Forklift experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Physical Requirements (lifting, climbing, standing, equipment use):
- Ability to lift 60 pounds constantly
- Certified forklift operator
- Ability to stand for the majority of the workday
- Candidate must be seeking longevity and must have a desire to grow with the company
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work for at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.