Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48762
HireLevel is looking for a Material Handler with our client in Marinette, WI. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, 3-month Contract
Location: Marinette, WI
Compensation: $15.85 an hour
Shift: 1st Shift, 6AM-2: 30PM
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Industrial, Order picker, Inventory, Forklift
Additional Responsibilities of a Material Handler:
- Ability to read and interpret sales orders and work orders
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
- Flexibility with regard to job assignments
- Under general supervision, stock materials and supply materials to departments.
- Pull sales orders and work orders according to requirements
- Read and interpret work orders, pick lists, and/or assimilate verbal work
- Count and verify incoming inventory to ensure accuracy
- Audits queue reports to determine accuracy and make appropriate adjustments
- Conducts inventory counts and transactions
- Restocks inventory racks
- Complete or fills parts orders
- Operates counting scales
- Delivers appropriate materials to machines, and other departments using pallet jacks, dollies or by hand
- Verifies accuracy of shipments against bills of lading/packing list
Job Requirements of a Material Handler:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 or more years warehouse experience
- Forklift license required
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Must be proficient in using a computer and able to use various computer applications
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.