Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48953
HireLevel is seeking a Material Handler for our client located in Montgomery, IL
This company is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services.
Job Title: Material Handler
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Montgomery, IL
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
Similar Positions: Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Associate
Responsibilities of a Material Handler
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and generation along with removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
- Special assignments or tasks as requested, good computer skills required
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- 6 months-1 year forklift operation, material handling, segregation, and tugger driver experience
- Operate forklift as needed for removal of plant trash, debris, recyclables, and other materials from line side or other areas.
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
- Must thrive in a team based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical and routine background check
- Good written, mechanical and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.