Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49227
HireLevel is looking for a Material Handler in Plano, TX.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Plano, TX
Shift: 1st Shift
Similar Positions: Production, Picker/Packer, Warehouse
Compensation of Assembler: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Material Handler:
- Ability to read and interpret sales orders and work orders.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
- Must be proficient in using a computer and able to use various computer applications.
- Under general supervision, stock materials and supply materials to departments.
- Ability to pull sales orders and work orders according to requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders, pick lists, and/or assimilate verbal work.
- Count and verify incoming inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Conducts inventory counts and transactions. Restocks inventory racks. Complete or fills parts orders.
- Move materials using pallet jacks, dollies or by hand.
- Packages parts kits and applies proper labels. Receives and checks shipments per packing list/work order.
- Verifies accuracy of shipments against bills of lading/packing list.
- Assembles boxes and builds standard-sized crates.
- Prepares products, equipment and subsequent containers for shipping.
- Preform light assembly work as required using hand tools.
- Assist existing personnel as required.
Requirements of Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Forklift License Required
- Must meet client s background and drug screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.