Industry: Warehouse Assistant
Job Number: 48502
HireLevel is seeking a Material Handler for our client located in Ridgeville, SC!
This company is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services.
Job Title: Material Handler
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Ridgeville, SC
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
Similar Positions: Production line, Forklift driver, Dock worker, Assembly line, Manufacturing
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and generation along with removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
- Special assignments or tasks as requested, good computer skills required.
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts.
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous related work experience beneficial
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime hours
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit- for- work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.