Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 48734
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is looking for Material Handlers in Trenton, IL.
The ideal candidate will have experience with assembly, metal fabrication, and packaging. They must also present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Job Category: Assembly
Location: Trenton, IL
Similar Positions: General labor, Forklift, Warehouse Associate
Shift Times: Monday through Thursday 6: 30 a.M. - 5 p.M.; Friday 6: 30 a.M. - 3: 00 p.M. OT on Saturdays from 6: 30 a.M.- 3: 00 p.M.
Additional Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Grinding and scraping on metal parts
- Assemble metal fixtures
- Other job duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 6+ months of warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to stand for 10+ hours at a time
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Compensation of the Material Handler:
- Starting salary for this position is $10.50 an hour